Biographies of Members of the Management Board – DOWNLOAD
Management Board of IMS S.A. (“Issuer”, “Company”) announces that the Supervisory Board of the Company, on 28 June 2023, appointed the Management Board for a new joint 5-year term of office.
The appointed members of the Management Board are:
– Mr Michał Kornacki – President of the Management Board;
– Mr Dariusz Lichacz – Vice-President of the Management Board;
– Mr Wojciech Piwocki – Vice-President of the Management Board;
– Mr Piotr Bielawski – Vice-President of the Management Board.
None of the Members of the Management Board is engaged in any activities competitive to IMS S.A.’s business, does not participate in a competitive business as a partner in a partnership under civil law or another type of partnership, is not a member of a governing body of an incorporated company or any other legal entity which would conduct activities competitive to IMS S.A.’s business. None of the Members of the Management Board has been entered in the Register of Insolvent Debtors maintained pursuant to the Act on the National Court Register and has been entered in the National Register of Debtors maintained pursuant to the Act on the National Register of Debtors of 6 December 2018.
Attached to this report, the Company provides information on the educational background, qualifications and positions previously held, together with a description of the career history of the newly appointed Board Members.
Detailed legal basis:
- 5 point 5 in connection with §10 of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance on current and periodic information to be published by issuers of securities and conditions for recognising as equivalent information required by the laws of a non-member state.