Michał Kornacki – President
Dariusz Lichacz – Vice-President, Music Director
Wojciech Grendziński – Vice-President, Service Development Director
Wojciech Piwocki – Vice-President, Commercial Director
Piotr Bielawski – Vice-President, Financial Director
President of the Management Board
Serwis Sp. z o.o. He was the chief architect of the formation of IMS. He has been a member of the management board of IMS Sp. z o.o. since 2005. In 2007 he became President of IMS SA. Michał Kornacki graduated from the Academy of Physical Education in Warsaw, trainer specialization.
Basic competencies of IMS S.A.’s President include:
– Organising work on development plans and strategies for the Company and for the Group.
– Supervising the implementation of yearly, long-term, strategic and investment plans by the Company and by the Group.
– Supervising merger and acquisition projects.
– Supervising the Company’s and the Group’s image and marketing activities.
Vice-president of the Management Board
That knowledge made Lichacz come up with the idea of creating Internet Media Services. He is passionate about new technologies and broadly defined functional electronics. He seeks inspiration at fairs and conferences and he successfully translates his passion into the company’s success. Dariusz Lichacz graduated from the coaching and teaching faculty at the Academy of Physical Education in Warsaw. He completed post-graduate studies in Law and Administration at the Warsaw University. He has been a member of the Management Board of IMS S.A. since 2000. Since 2011 he has been holding the position of Vice-President of the Management Board and Music Director.
Basic competencies of IMS S.A.’s Music Director include:
– Building a strategy for development of music products at the Company.
– Supervising the preparation of music programs.
– Supervising the Company’s infrastructure used for preparing music bases.
– Monitoring the world music market.
– Collaborating with suppliers in order to improve tools used for programming music.
– Providing training for the team and validating music programs.
Vice-President of the Management Board
Graduate from the Faculty of History at the University of Gdańsk. He started his career in retail in 1992 as a sales representative at Masterfoods Polska. When leaving Mars Polska after 16 years of service he was a Member of the Management Board of the Sales Department as National Field Sales Manager. In February 2008 he joined IMS SA where he took the position of Sales Director and Member of the Company’s Management Board. Today,as Vice President of IMS S.A. he is preparation of Aroma Next Generation and the acquisition of new clients for the project.
The core competence of the Service Development Director of IMS S.A. includes the following:
– Preparation and supervision of the implementation of the budget of Aroma Next Generation (ANG).
– Building the sales and marketing strategy of the project.
– Acquiring new clients for the project.
– Active acquisition of EU grants that may support the development of the project.
– Active search for new producers and suppliers of scented oils.
– Building relations with key clients for the new offer.
Vice-President of the Management Board
Mr Wojciech Piwocki has over 20-year practical experience of managing businesses and sales teams at the executive level (managing director/CEO). In his positions he has been responsible for Research and Development, searching for and opening up new opportunities for making profits, sponsorship and special activities. From 1989 to 2007 he worked for EUROZET (Radio Zet, RRM, Studio Zet) climbing the career ladder starting from the position of a sales representative to the President of the Board of Studio Zet.
From 2011 to 2016 as Advertising Bureau Manager in Polskie Radio S.A. he was responsible for increasing the value of the company through building competence, the sales structure and the balance of income sources. In his career, his main objective has been building stable and secure position of companies through active management as well as creating and implementing R&D, also through direct management of sales structures and development of business, in particular by increasing sales efficiency and competence of the team. Wojciech Piwocki graduated from the Faculty of Biology of Warsaw University. In 2002 he completed a business executive program (Leading Professional Service Firm) at Harvard Business School in Boston. He has been with IMS S.A. since 07.2017 holding the position of Media Development Manager. From January 2019 he took up the position of Vice President, Sales Director.
Basic competencies of IMS S.A.’s Commercial Director include:
– Creating and controlling the execution of the budget in terms of sale.
– Creating the Company’s selling and marketing strategy.
– Winning new customers for the Company.
– Actively searching for new solutions to help increase the sales level.
– Building relations with the Company’s key customers.
Vice-Persident of the Management Board
He completed a year-long training course at Ernst&Young Academy of Business “MSSF and Polish Accounting Principles”. He completed Master of Business Administration studies organised by the Lublin University of Technology and University of Illinois. At IMS SA he has been the financial director of the Company and the Group since 2010.
Basic competencies of IMS S.A.’s Financial Director include:
– Preparation of the financial strategy.
– Efficient finance management including preparation of plans to finance operations and supervision over adopted budgets.
– Supervision over execution of the budgets of the Company and its subsidiaries.
– Supervision over preparation of the financial statements of the Company and the Group.
– Supervision over management of financial resources and investments.
– Supervision over IR operations.
– Supporting the General Manager in projects for mergers and acquisitions.