About the IMS Group
The IMS Capital Group comprises the following companies:
IMS Spółka Akcyjna (joint-stock company) with its registered office in Warsaw (the parent company);
Closer Music Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (IMS Spółka Akcyjna holds 89.95% share);
IMS r&d sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Krakow (IMS Spółka Akcyjna holds 100% share);
Mood Factory Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (IMS Spółka Akcyjna holds 100% share);
APR Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice (IMS Spółka Akcyjna holds 100% share);
Audio Marketing Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Koszalin (IMS Spółka Akcyjna holds 100% share);
IMS Alternatywna Spółka Inwestycyjna Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (IMS Spółka Akcyjna holds 100% share);
IMS Sensory Inc. with its registered office in Santa Clara, USA (IMS Spółka Akcyjna holds 100% share).
The IMS Capital Group is the leader of the Polish market in the provision of specialised sensory marketing services. The Group’s top position on the Polish market and its expansion to other European markets can be attributed to the cutting-edge solutions it offers. Operating, and having over twenty-year-experience, in the media and new technology segment, the Group uses techniques enabling it to create atmosphere and affect Customer’s behaviour.
The IMS Group provides sensory marketing services in three main product groups:
- audio marketing – broadcasting and preparation of customized music formats,
- video marketing – visual communication on Digital Signage drives: Video Wall, menu Boards, Digital Signage shop windows,
- aroma marketing – selection and broadcasting of customized fragrance notes for selected groups of customers.
For many years about half of the sales have been generated by providing long-term subscription services in these three areas.
The areas mentioned above constitute the core of sensory marketing, which is an activity consisting in skilful selection of audio, aromatic and visual stimuli so as to provoke expected response in customers. The mission of the the Group is to become a leading provider of solutions that increase the effectiveness and attractiveness of points of sale.
Additionally, the IMS Group conducts activity in the following segments:
- In-Store Media – production and broadcasting of sound advertising, production and broadcasting of video advertising on LED monitors and displays, Digital Signage,
- Digital Signage Technology and Systems – Wayfinder touch screen maps – implemented for the first time both in Poland and in Europe by the IMS Group, Giftomats, Digital Signage system installations, interactive applications, specialized Digital Signage devices, management of content on Digital Signage drives.
The IMS Group operates in two subscription segments, i.e. the premium and the economy segments. Services in the premium segment are characterised by the superior quality and consequently, the highest price, whereas the service in the economy segment (which includes only audio marketing) comes with a lower price and quality, which is still at the level good enough to ensure client’s satisfaction.
The idea behind the above mentioned activities of the Group is to offer comprehensive solutions which will unburden the client of the implementation, management and monitoring of sale systems and processes aimed at marketing activities in the point of sale.9