The Board of Directors of IMS S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (“Company”) informs of the completion of the subscription of and allotment of series C shares of the Company whose issuance was conducted under resolutions of the Board of Directors of IMS S.A. of 5 June 2019 and 18 June 2019. Taking up of the shares was conducted under the Regulations for the Incentive Program III for years 2018-2020 adopted by the Supervisory Board of the Company on 18 August 2017 and approved by the Extraordinary Shareholder Meeting of IMS on 26 September 2017.
- The date of commencement and completion of the subscription – the opening of the subscription was on 24 May 2019. The completion of the subscription was on 18 June 2019.
- The date of allotting securities – series C shares were allotted on 5 June 2019 and 18 June 2019.
- The subscription covers 500,500 series C shares of the nominal value of PLN 0.02 each.
- No reduction applied.
- As part of the subscription process subscriptions for 500,500 series C shares were made.
- As part of the subscription process 500,500 series C shares were allotted.
- The issue price at which series C shares were taken up was PLN 3.03 per share.
- 34 persons submitted subscriptions for series C shares.
- Series C shares were allotted to 34 persons.
- The shares were not taken up by underwriters.
- The value of the conducted subscription process: PLN 1,516,515.00.
- No costs of issuance were incurred.
- No costs of issuance were incurred; as a result, the average cost of issuance per 1 series C share was PLN 0.
- Series C shares were taken up in return for pecuniary contributions.
Detailed basis: section 16 paragraph 1 of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance on current and periodic information