The Management Board of IMS Spółka Akcyjna with its seat in Warsaw (the “Company”) announces the completion of the subscription and allotment of the Company’s series D shares. The shares were taken up on the basis of the Incentive Programme Regulations, adopted by the Supervisory Board of the Company on 23 January 2021 and approved by the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of IMS S.A. on 2 March 2021 of the Incentive Programme IV Regulations for the years 2021 – 2023.
- Date of commencement and completion of the subscription – the opening of the subscription took place on 30 May 2022. The completion of the subscription was on 31 July 2022.
- Date of allotment of securities – D shares were allotted on: 30 June 2022 and 26 July 2022.
- 1,200,000 series D shares with a nominal value of PLN 0.02 each were subscribed.
- No reduction took place.
- Subscriptions were made for 1,195,000 series D shares.
- As part of the subscription, 1,195,000 series D shares were allotted.
- The issue price at which series D shares were subscribed for was PLN 0.51 per share.
- Subscriptions for series D shares were submitted by 53 persons.
- D series shares were allotted to 53 persons.
- Shares were not subscribed for by underwriters.
- The value of the conducted subscription: PLN 609,450.00.
- No issue costs were incurred.
- No issue costs were incurred, therefore the average cost of the issue per D series share was PLN 0.
- Series D shares were subscribed for in exchange for cash contributions.
Detailed basis: paragraph 16 item 1 of RMF Regulation on current and periodic information