The IMS Capital Group comprises the following companies:
IMS Spółka Akcyjna (joint-stock company) with its registered office in Warsaw (the parent company);
IMS r&d sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Krakow (IMS Spółka Akcyjna holds 100% share);
IMS events sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (IMS Spółka Akcyjna holds 73% share);
Mood Factory Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (IMS Spółka Akcyjna holds 93.2% share);
APR Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice (IMS Spółka Akcyjna holds 100% share);
Videotronic Media Solutions Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (IMS Spółka Akcyjna holds 100% share).
The IMS Capital Group is the leader of the Polish market in the provision of specialised sensory marketing services. The Group’s top position on the Polish market and its expansion to other European markets can be attributed to the cutting-edge solutions it offers. Operating, and having over a ten-year-experience, in the media and new technology segment, the Group uses techniques enabling it to create atmosphere and affect Customer’s behaviour.
The IMS Capital Group provides services which are aimed at boosting the attractiveness of points of sale, as well as increasing sales of the promoted range. The activities of the Group focus on three main areas of sensory marketing:
- audio marketing – preparation and broadcasting of music formats as well as production and broadcasting of sound advertisements (audio subscriptions and audio advertising),
- Digital Signage – production and broadcasting of advertising messages on plasma screens (video subscriptions and video advertising),
- scent marketing – selection and distribution of aromatic compositions (subscription contracts).
The areas mentioned above constitute the core of sensory marketing, which is an activity consisting in skilful selection of audio, visual and aromatic stimuli so as to provoke expected response in customers.
The mission of the the IMS Group is to become a leading provider of solutions that increase the effectiveness and attractiveness of points o sale. The idea of the Group is to offer comprehensive marketing solutions which will unburden the client of the implementation, management and monitoring of sale systems and processes aimed at marketing activities in the point of sale.
Creating appropriate atmosphere in points of sale can help, among other things:
- affect customers’ behaviour (stirring their interest in the point of sale, extending the time spent in a store, which results in an increased likelihood of making a purchase),
- build a brand image (an appropriately selected scent, an advertising message and the way it is transferred lead to customer’s making appropriate associations with the brand and also to creating brand loyalty),
- increase sales.