The Board of Directors of IMS S.A. (“Issuer”, “Company”) informs that on 6 June 2018 the Ordinary General Shareholder Meeting of the Company with Resolutions No. 19 – 23 appointed as of 6 June 2018 the Supervisory Board for another term of five years. The appointed members are:
– Wiesław J. Rozłucki – selected by the Supervisory Board to be the Chairman of the Supervisory Board,
– Jarosław P. Parczewski – selected by the Supervisory Board to be the Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board,
– Artur G. Czeszejko-Sochacki – selected by the Supervisory Board to be the Secretary to the Supervisory Board,
– Jarosław P. Dominiak – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– Andrzej Chajec – Member of the Supervisory Board.
The above mentioned persons were members of the Supervisory Board of IMS S.A. in the previous term.
None of the Members of the Supervisory Board conducts any activities that are competitive to the business of IMS S.A., is a partner in a partnership competitive to the Company, participates in a competitive partnership as a partner, is a member of a body of a company or of any other legal person competitive to the business of IMS S.A. or is included in the Register of Insolvent Debtors as run under the Act on the National Court Register (KRS).
Information on qualifications, professional experience and positions held by the Members of the Supervisory Board is available on Company’s website http://imssensory.com/en/investor-relations/supervisory-board/
Members of the Supervisory Board:
– Jarosław P. Parczewski,
– Andrzej Chajec
meet the criteria of independence defined in Annex II to the European Commission Recommendation 2005/162/EC of 15 February 2005 which “Best Practice for GPW Listed Companies 2016” refers to.
Detailed legal basis:
Article 5 paragraph 5 and paragraph 10 of the Regulations of the Minister of Finance on current and periodic information published by issuers of securities and conditions for recognition as equivalent the information required by laws of non-EU member states.